Compensation Consultant 80-100%
The Compensation Consultant is responsible for all compensation related matters and compensation governance for Corporate Center.
As a Compensation Consultant you will be involved in:
Your Skills and Experience As a Compensation Consultant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Identifying and recommending professional solutions to compensation topics, assisting customers in making competitive pay decisions
- Responding to needs of customers by benchmarking jobs in a timely manner, evaluating jobs, identifying best survey sources, and providing relevant recommendations based on analysis and experience
- Supporting the annual compensation process incl. annual salary review, Long and Short Term Incentive Plan process
- Implementing quarterly routine and ad-hoc management information reports
- Providing project management, high degree of problem solving & analysis and recommendations Participation in various CoE projects and initiatives
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources or 7 or more years of experience in related field
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Compensation (ideally in the insurance industry or financial industry)
- Experience in dealing with Executive Management
- Experience in leading projects within the subject matter of HR/Compensation
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Excellent reporting and IT skills in Microsoft applications, in particular Excel
- High degree of tact, diplomacy and professionalism in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Very strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and balance competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and good networking ability
- Fluent English and German (spoken and written)
Primary work location is Zürich.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Daniela Toth is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site .
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in the Zurich Virtual Tour .
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.