We are seeking to recruit a ServiceNow Application Manager, working within the Service Management Team, taking ownership of the Service Now platform.
ServiceNow Application Manager
- Full ownership and accountability for the ServiceNow platform, ensuring that the implementation of modules and functionality meets specifications and expectations and that the tool remains fit for purpose
- Act as subject matter expert and single point of contact for ServiceNow. Develop strong relationships with key stakeholder functions within IT and the Business,
- ServiceNow application Framework, principles and operating procedures and ensure compliance within the organization
- Ownership of the implementation, management and continuous improvement of Service Now including:
- Implementation of application framework and operating procedures
- Oversight and involvement in the day to day administration (i.e.incident/problem resolution)
- Ownership of system environments, ensuring best practices are applied for release and deployment
- Ensure system documentation is complete and regularly reviewed and updated
- Adherence to SLA's and KPI's
- Ensuring compliance within the organisation
- Manage delivery of all Service Now related changes including:
- Approval of requested changes and attendance to the CAB meeting
- Review and approval of all designs/proposals
- Manage development and ensure correct testing and valuidation of changes
- Plan implementation, rollout and early life support
- Define robust KPIs and Metrics and establish reporting dashboards, including creation of reports suitable for the respective management levels
- Manage third party vendors and contractors that provide development and support services
- Provide consultancy to other Service Management functions regarding ITIL processes, and contribute to IT Projects/Initiatives, providing support and advice as required
- Minimum 5 years experience within IT Service Management having held the role of application manager, service manager, delivery manager or similar role
- Minimum 2 years experience managing and/or configuring an industry standard service management tool (Service Now preferable)
- Experience with ITIL processes, especially Incident, Change, Release, Asset & Configuration Management, Vendor Management, Controlling are desireable
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, including source code management principles
- Understanding of common Service and Process Management methodologies such as ITIL, Cobit
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team
- Excellent working knowledge of English (written and spoken) required. German desireable.
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.