In our Headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten, we are offering a new exciting role within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department where you will be responsible for MI monthly closing and reporting processes with the support of a dedicated analyst. In this role you will report to the Head of FP&A.
Management Information & Reporting Manager (100%)
- Ensure delivery of high quality, well controlled periodic MI reporting (both financial and non-financial information) including group, entity, business channel, product, cost centre and project level reporting. Drive the development of fit-for-purpose reporting to the Board of Directors, Senior Management and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure a transparent, controlled and efficient monthly financial closing process for the Bank in cooperation with the Controllership team.
- Coordinate, manage and develop the monthly MI closing calendar, ensuring key sign off from relevant stakeholders.
- Lead ongoing MI process improvement and data integrity reviews (continuous improvement). Work closely with the DWH & BI team to develop more automated reporting capabilities.
- Participate in the forecasting and budgeting processes of the Bank.
- Lead, motivate and coach the MI analyst.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and sound analytical ability. Develop strong knowledge of the business and key drivers.
- The role involves extensive partnering with stakeholders.
- Minimum degree/master's degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent. Will consider applicants from Computer Science/IT educational background with strong Finance experience.
- Must have extensive background in Management Information & Reporting (minimum 8 years) ideally in a Banking environment. Minimum 3 years in a similar leadership role.
- Strong database/DWH experience. Experience working with Business Objects. Good knowledge of SQL and knowledge of analytical programming languages (such as R).
- Strong analytical skills (modelling, scenario analysis, business cases etc).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written). Strong German skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Experience dealing with cross functional key stakeholders on various levels.
- Hands-on team player who likes to contribute to the success of the team
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
We only consider direct applications for this vacancy.