In this attractive position, part of a multi-cultural and service-oriented IT team, you will be responsible for the complete life cycle of the bank's frontend applications. You will interact and partner with internal stakeholders, project teams and 3rd party vendors and you are encouraged to continuously drive innovation and simplification. <br />
Application Manager Frontend Systems
- Application Owner of the bank's integrated frontend and CRM applications, accountable for their design, lifecycle and roadmap
- Quality gatekeeper via design reviews and signoff for all changes on the applications and ensuring integration with other applications
- Ensure applications perform according to agreed SLAs with the business, in a proactive manner
- Production support, performance tuning and optimization activities
- Engage, support and collaborate with Business application owners, Project teams and other bank stakeholders acting as the owner and subject matter expert of those applications
- Participate and support the bank's ITIL processes with regards to the applications under their ownership
- Ensure correct performance, SLA management and reporting including provision of management reporting
- Act as the service manager and single point of contact with third party service providers related to their applications
- Education in commercial Informatics, BA or Msc Financial Informatics, IT Specialist or similar
- Multiple years of experience in the commercial IT field, preferably with financial services industry focus
- Several years' experience in front end systems and/or CRM applications as an Application Manager
- Good understanding of Design and Development of J2EE applications
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience in ITIL, certification is a plus
- Strong customer focus and team player with service oriented mind set
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), German (spoken) and French is an asset
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.