The Information Security Architect builds an holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information and Information technology assets, ensuring that the business and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) are in alignment, and links the business mission, strategy and processes of an organization to its ICT strategy.<br /><br />The primary role of the Information Security Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization's technology, governance and information security strategies, policies and standards.
Information Security Architect
- Provide high level strategic advice for future investment in ICT systems and processes to support business objectives and undertake relevant research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future trends, and assess applicability to support business objectives
- Translate business requirements, practices and processes into blueprints, architectures and designs, which respect governance and information security policies and standards, to enable delivery of appropriate solutions
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives
- Develop and manage implementation of technology road maps aligned with the business strategy
- Ensure information security is reflected into architecture designs in order to guarantee business security architecture, performance management and security process architecture
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA and EISA (Enterprise Information Security Architecture). Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level
- Identifies implementation risks and information security risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Enjoy building up teams in the delivery of high quality services and development of talents, dedicated to enable change driven by digital and agile methodologies
- Proven track record as solution designer and enterprise architect
- 5+ years on the ground experience in business analysis and solution design
- Experience with information information security architecture
- Experience in leading IT projects and on enabling and executing on solution design and implementation
- Deep understanding of IT/Technology infrastructure design and planning
- Experience with IT/Technology service operations and event management
- Understanding of database administration
- Experience in the Swiss Economic Environment is desired, experience in Financial Industry is a plus
- Knowledge on waterfall and agile project management methodologies is an advantage
- Self-motivating and self-driving personality with analytical and problem solving competence
- Presentation, facilitation and organizational skills
- Fluent in English and fluency in German is a plus
Cembra Money Bank AG is one of the leading Swiss providers of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,400 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 700 employees from more than 40 nations and about 780,000 customers.
We only consider direct applicatons for this vacancy.