In this attractive new role you are responsible for the quality and completeness of the Bank's master data management. You will define the quality KPI's and internal responsibilities attached to it. As a member of an operational multi-cultural and service oriented team you will be encouraged to continuously drive innovation and simplification.
Master Data Analyst
- Act as owner for data quality as main responsibility and completeness for the Bank's Master Data Management application and related downstream applications.
- Define the data quality standards, development of system screening rules, design data quality KPIs and maintenance of required documentation around Master data Management such as Data dictionaries.
- Liase with the Information Security, Compliance and Data Governance Officer to ensure the compliance with the Bank's policies and regulatory environment.
- Being in charge of controls related to data quality assurance.
- Design and develop processes required for ongoing data clean-up as required by daily business.
- Define roles and responsibilities with the Business Process leader and Business process analysts for the relevant strategic and operational duties.
- Work with the business and change teams in projects and initiatives to define changes and updates of data in the Master Data Management application, standards & rules.
- Support projects translating business requirements to detailed technical design specifications
- Investigate any data errors, non-accurate data, miss-leading data and take appropriate actions. Very close collaboration with the data owners and chief informaion security officer (CISO)
- University Degree
- 3+ years hands on experience using Master Data Management, data quality and data management tools to manage
- Industry knowledge of best practices and emerging trends in data quality technology
- Oracle database knowledge and Oracle database knowledge, SQL and PL/SQL
- IBM Master Data Management systems and Informatica knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in reconciling data extracts to source information
- Experience dealing with cross functional key stakeholders on various levels as well as external vendors
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for data
- English and German language skills (spoken and written)
Cembra Money Bank AG is the leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and more than 830,000 customers.