As Risk Manager you are given the opportunity to join a Swiss market leader and manage the risk of one of its product range. Using data analysis and business expertise, you are responsible of making the portfolio meet its credit risk target while collaborating with other business stakeholders.
- Develop, monitor and maintain risk and profitability strategies for a portfolio of products
- Understand dynamics of asset portfolio evolution through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Constantly adapt Risk strategy to changing business environment and legal standards
- Ensure that credit analysis and due diligence of submitted credit applications follows a risk-compliant, consistent and efficient approach
- Ensure effectiveness and robustness of loss mitigation processes
- Co-operate closely with Product, Sales, Finance and Operation departments
- Assist associated functions with analytic support and data analytics
- Support transformation projects within the Bank
- Several years of experience in the Consumer Finance industry in Switzerland, in a Risk, Finance, Audit or Operation environment
- In depth knowledge of risk management, credit analysis and underwriting framework
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, practical knowledge of data analysis software (R, SAS, SQL) a plus
- Ability to explain and present factual information in a structured, clear, confident and concise way
- Established negotiation skills to deal effectively with conflicting priorities and resources
- Ability to build strong relationships internally with internal clients and influence others in collaborative and positive manner
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising quality
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Cembra Money Bank AG is the leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.