Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking
environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international
financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investor advisor and asset
manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality
are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.J. Safra Sarasins most valuable capital is its employees. They
are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional
qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Groups clients, management and business partners. The
success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.Business
UnitRPMFunction/PositionRisk & Performance Reporting Specialist (Junior)LocationBaselFunction/Position objectivesThe
Risk & Performance Reporting Specialist will be part of the Risk & Performance Monitoring Team, which reports directly
to the Head of Asset Management, Trading & Treasury. The team identifies, measures and reports risks and measures
performance of mandates, funds, model portfolios, certificates and research recommendations. Risk and performance
expertise, in-depth know how about benchmarks and methodologies enable us to provide insights in high quality to
management and clients. To learn more about our Asset management, please see am-ch.jsafrasarasin.comResponsibilities
- Production of performance and risk reports for all asset management products within the given deadlines.
- Maintenance of risk and performance databases and tools (like Bloomberg PORT), help integrate new sources and
specify/set up new reports to fulfill growing demand and expectations by our clients and the management.
- Portfolio risk and performance analysis for existing and new clients/strategies.
- Rebalancing of strategy reference portfolios in Bloomberg.
- Ensure constant improvement of processes and quality checks.
- Point of contact for internal stakeholders concerning risk and performance requests and reports.
- Bachelor or Master (Uni/FH) in Finance or any related subject.
- First experience in the asset management industry or in a related sector.
- Database and programming skills in VBA, SQL, Python as well as experience with PORT/Datastream/Morningstar/Avaloq a
- Reliable, hard-working teamplayer, hands-on attitude, flexible and willing to learn and constantly improve.
- Works in a very exact manner, efficiently and independently. Distinct analytical skills.
- Communicative person with excellent oral and written skills in German and English. French an asset.