Do you have a holistic view of the diverse requirements placed on a risk manager in today's environment? As an ambitious Senior Risk Manager in our Risk department in Zurich-Altstetten, you represent the Risk function in key initiatives of the Bank in close cooperation with and direct reporting line to the CRO, as well as define material contributions for the execution of the Bank's strategy.
Senior Risk Manager (100%)
- Develop and improve risk strategies for effective loss mitigation
- Create actionable insights through reporting and analysis
- Proactively identify, assess and control risks in relevant areas of responsibility
- Lead execution of initiatives individually or in collaboration with a team and demonstrate leadership through effective management
- Manage stakeholders across several functions and on all seniority levels
- Represent the Risk function at business forums and actively participe in strategy planning
- University graduate in a business / IT / Numerate discipline
- Substantial experience (8+ years) in credit or risk management
- Effective people and project management skills
- Proven experience leading a team
- Ability to manage variety of stakeholders and strong negotiation skills
- Very good communication skills with strong capabilities to articulate complex information
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German
- Structured thinker and proven abilities to deliver on tight timelines
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products. Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers. Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.