Head EAM InternationalAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
For our Business Unit External Asset Managers we are searching for a Head International (100%).
- Manage our international EAM department and lead two teams with 10 employees (Relationship Managers / Sales and Assistants)
- Business ownership and P&L responsibility for the international EAM book-of-business (mainly for External Asset Managers based in the US, LATAM and APAC) and for all further internationalisation efforts and initiatives
- Acquisition, introduction and development of own international client relationships and respective cooperations with External Asset Managers
- Drive business innovation, new ideas and creative approaches which move the business forward
- Aspire deep understanding of client needs, develop client-oriented business solutions and care for stable and long-term relationships
- In-depth knowledge on regulatory and cross-border environment in the financial industry
- Frequent travelling mainly to the US and Asia
- University degree in economics or finance supplemented with a CFA or equivalent
- Outstanding knowledge of the international External Asset Manager market
- Proven track record in the US- and Asia External Asset Manager markets, supplementary markets are a plus
- Solid track record in managing teams (inter- and multinational teams)
- Client- and service-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking, team-oriented
- Very good German and English knowledge
Isabel Mettler, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 54 37
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.