Business-Development-Manager (m/f) 100%
For our client, a company in the Life Sciences industry - located in the German-speaking part of Switzerland - we are looking for a Senior Manager Product Development.
What the company offers you:
- Location easily reachable with public transportation and/or car
- 41h./week, which is lower than the Swiss average
- At least 5 weeks of holidays
- Hiring and developing talents in line with strategic objectives
- Resource planning and staff allocation to projects
- Leading the assigned team members
- Providing technical knowhow, transfer and facility fit assessment of development to commercial manufacturing processes as well as supervising and ensuring scale-up
- Serving as CMC representative for health authority and partnering interactions, generating and approving technical reports and regulatory documents
- Master of Science or Doctorate in Biochemystry or equivalent
- More than 5 years of industrial experience in process development and proven scientific background in protein sciences
- Ability to manage highly effective teams within multidisciplinary and multicultural environments
- Strong skills in planning, organisation, communication and analytics
- Excellent German and English (written and spoken)
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.