Junior Financial Analyst: Support Pharma Research and build-up coverage in CH BiotechAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Within our Brokerage Research in Zurich we are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst: Support Pharma coverage and build-up coverage in CH Biotech.
- Deep-dive into various medical indications relevant for the Swiss Pharma/Biotech names using primary and secondary research, build-up patient-based revenue models, analyze potential pressure from competing products/technologies, deep-dive into pharma pipelines
- Write research reports in English outlining findings and investment conclusions
- Attend relevant global congresses and produce preview & review reports as well as timely e-mail notes
- Maintain coverage up-to-date and broke own research and investment views in person with our global client base as well as with internal stakeholders
- Maintain regular contact with senior management of companies under coverage and other relevant firms
- Academic background in life sciences, such as medicine or molecular biology; PhD, MD, PharmD or equivalent
- Experienced in reading medical papers and interpreting clinical study results relevant for the pharma industry
- Experienced (>2 years) sell-side equity analyst, preferably with experience covering the pharma/biotech sectors; alternatively, experienced (>2 years) life-sciences consultant; CFA or AZEK a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral; the same in German would be a big plus
- Confident, flexible, and hard-working self-starter, as well as a good team player
- Ready to travel
Isabel Mettler, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 54 37
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.