PR OfficerAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Importance of PR
Success in asset management requires more than just financial performance. We need to communicate our investment expertise and help our audience to understand market developments. By enhancing our voice and presence through online and print channels you will support our growth.
Within our team Investment Communications in Zurich we are looking for a PR Officer.
You will be responsible for developing and then successfully implementing our PR approach in one or more countries, together with internal stakeholders including portfolio managers, regional sales teams, investment content teams and group marketing. You will represent Vontobel to external stakeholders such as country PR agencies and journalists, reporting to the Head of Communications. As such, you will:
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insight from external stakeholders to drive our global editorial and content development plans
- Drive media relations, manage requests and ensure quality, service and timeliness
- Plan and accompany interviews and events
- Improve coverage by research and develop contact with members of news media, bloggers, and media outlets
- Ensure PR activities conducted according to agreed writing style, corporate design and compliance standards
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Create and publish intranet news
- Bilingual with written English and German at mother tongue level. Other language skills would be a bonus
- Passionate reader and writer
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
- Experience in execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives
- Proven ability to work in a team, as well as working diligently with limited supervision to produce results under time pressure
- A creative yet practical mind
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Continuously look for improvements in how you and the team around you works. Able to challenge ideas and concepts appropriately, but also adhere to processes once agreed.
Only direct applications desired.
Bianca Opitz, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 90
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.