KPC International is a leading technical service provider in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. We are an international organisation with offices in Ireland, Singapore and Switzerland and have an extensive global customer base. Our core services centre around
- Commissioning and qualification
- Technical transfer / NPI support
- Strategic consulting
To support our growing business, we are looking for a HR specialist to join our Swiss organisation. We place high emphasis on hiring the right person and we will provide flexibility with working conditions such as number of hour per week (minimum 60%), work location etc. There is even a possibility to work from home for suitably qualified candidates. We are a growing, innovative and entrepreneurial organisation and provide opportunities for our employees to work in a flexible environment.
HR-Specialist (w/m) 60 - 100 %
- You will act as the responsible person for our labour leasing activies in Switzerland.
- Communication and coordination with all social insurances / company insurances / pension organisation
- Personnel administration (AHV / Pension / Tax at source)
- Finance (review incoming invoices, preparing for payment, coordination with finance department)
- Monthly submitting of source tax amount to the tax authorities
- General office administration duties
- Helping new employees settling in in Switzerland (Help to organise flats, permits, visas)