BFS Senior Manager
Regarding quality, innovation, size and customer base, Cognizant Switzerland counts as one of the leading IT consulting companies in Switzerland.
Companies around the globe have made their way into the digital age.
By combining our skills from strategy consulting, experience design, industry know-how and technology knowledge, we are well positioned to support our customers on this digital journey. Some of Switzerland’s best established Global Players from Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, as well as Manufacturing, are being served by Cognizant.
Cognizant is committed to the Swiss market, we have good connections with federal and cantonal authorities and have a solid, actively managed local Partnership Ecosystem. We are represented in the major industry associations and initiatives.
Summary of Department Focus:
Cognizant Consulting Bank & Financial Services (CC BFS) is the Advisory department dedicated to Banks and Financial Institutions. With a team of 50 people located in Zürich and Geneva, CC BFS is willing to support clients in their transformation and programs, whether it deals with regulatory alignment, with operational efficiency or organizational and systems transformations.
• A team focused on Banks and Financial Services
Our team is supporting all businesses and functions, with a focus on Wealth Management & Private Banking, Asset Management, Risk and Compliance functions.
• Regulatory expertise
Address regulations to comply with regulators expectations, but also to identify opportunities in the new paradigm :
• Assessment of regulation impacts and alignment of the framework to make it compliant
• Improvement/rationalization of regulatory framework
• Post regulatory wave, what are the main opportunities
Our teams are covering a wild range of regulations, from Basel 3 to MiFID, including all Compliance requirements
• Transformation programs
Support our clients in their transformation program, due to regulatory constraints or to market and business ones.
• Understand our client’s challenges
We are supporting our client s to face main current challenges:
• Re-design of the client’s journey
• Leverage on Fintech and Regtech
• Adjust & improve banking operating model
• Develop agility and improve performance through new organization
• Advisory / Management consulting ( Big 4 Consulting companies )
• Clients portfolio / Network within BJB and Geneva Wealth and Asset Managers (UBP,
LO, Pictet etc…)
• Commercial development
• Regulatory framework and/or core transformations for banks and financial services
• Program / project management
• Change management
• Fluent in French and English
• Wealth Management
• Asset Management
• Corporate and Investment banking
Summary of Job Purpose:
Part of the Advisory team, take the ownership of the development of certain offers to extend the business in the Geneva area.
• Lead the offers related to Wealth Management
• Commercial development towards Wealth and Asset Managers, especially in the
Geneva area and towards BJB
• Deliver assignments
• Manage internally consultants to develop offers related to his/her skills area
• Min 12 years plus of solid experience in management consulting/advisory
• Strong knowledge Wealth Management and/or Asset Management
• Working experience in projects in Switzerland within an Advisory environment
• Bank and Financial services background.
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Mr Olger Benavides