Global Brand Manager - Prostacyclin Therapies - (1800007V)
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Global Brand
Manager Prostacyclin therapies in Allschwil.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without
disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us.
We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of
everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the
spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
Working collaboratively under guidance of the global brand director prostacyclin therapies, you will have
responsibility for global brand management of assigned assets and/or projects from within the Actelion prostacyclin
- Champion and advocate for brand strategy.
- Provide clear consistent effective communication on strategic direction/rationale, in line with strategic and
- Support the development of the global strategic marketing / brand plan(s)
- Develop and roll-out global marketing campaigns, initiatives, platforms and communication in support of existing
- Develop and roll-out global marketing campaigns, initiatives, platforms and communication to support the launch of
new products, new indication extensions, new formulations as required.
- Develop and roll-out global programs in support of the prostacyclin portfolio, to increase market share, grow
overall franchise business address in-market/future challenges.
- Support the commissioning and coordination of market research projects in collaboration with the Global Commercial
Insights Team to inform portfolio / asset business planning and decision making.
- Support the coordination of congress activities in collaboration with the Global Congress Team
- Provide brand leadership and support to LOCs with the development and implementation of local marketing programs,
tools and resources.
- Develop a broad and effective cross-functional network that includes LOCs and Key internal HQ stakeholders (BSOMT,
Global Medical Affairs, Global Commercial Insights, MA&P, Global DRA, Legal)
- Support the budget development process, and expense management to achieve financial objectives
- An advanced academic degree in business or life sciences
- At least 8 years marketing, market research and/or sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry (including a
minimum of 4 years in dedicated marketing role(s)), preferably with experience in cardio-pulmonary diseases.
- Strong pharmaceutical marketing and commercial competencies.
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrable capability to manage complexity and unexpected issues to deliver
successful project outcomes.
- Strategic mind-set, including a demonstrable ability to think strategically, operationalise strategic plans and
design programs that deliver on strategic objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills - written, oral and presentation in English (additional language skills are an
- Ability to lead and influence effectively in a matrix environment.
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- International working experience and intercultural social skills highly valued.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Flexible, dynamic, enthusiastic, results driven and a team player.
If you are interested in making an impact by working in a culture of innovation, trust and teamwork, we welcome your
: May 29, 2018