In this role at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten you will provide the full scope of HR services and support to our management and employees (approx. 800 employees). You will act as coach to employees and line managers, change agent and business partner providing leadership and expertise supported by your team of HR Managers and HR Assistants.<br /><br />If you are looking for a genuine opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Senior HR Business Partner 80% - 100%
- Act as a partner and coach to employees and line managers, including members of the Management Board
- Ensure with your team professional HR suppport from entry to exit over all HR processes
- Drive annual processes (i.e. performance management, salary and bonus planning)
- Develop recruitment and retention strategies to identify, attract, engage and retain talent
- Ensure that appropriate learning opportunities are provided to employees to further personal, career and organizational development in cooperation with our Learning & Development team
- Deliver Compensation& Benefit support, educate client groups on compensation practices and partner with management to execute on salary and bonus planning
- Handle employee relations issues by counselling employees, mediating and resolving disputes between employees and supervisors, as well as coordinating investigations of complaints
- Train employees and managers on HR processes and facilitate workshops
- Provide strategic HR support in change projects (i.e. Transformation, Restructuring), including organisational design and workforce transition
- Lead and develop a team of 6 HR Managers and HR Assistants
- Ensure process quality and compliance to Swiss law and internal policies
- Strong HR generalist background (min. 8 years), preferably in a dynamic environment
- Education in Human Resources at the university of applied sciences level (FH)
- Excellent knowledge of HR processes and standards in the Swiss market and Swiss Labor Code
- Good business acumen, experience in the financial/ banking industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player with the ability to build a good internal network
- Effective influencing and coaching skills across all levels and cultures
- Excellent decision-making and execution skills, high integrity, energy and enthusiasm
- Outstanding communication and decision-making skills, ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in German and English is required, French is an advantage
Cembra Money Bank AG is the leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers. Contact
Senior HR Manager Compensation & Benefits
Only direct applications will be considered for this position.