Technical Support Engineers
→Technical Support Engineers, Lausanne, Switzerland
Technical Support Engineers, Lausanne, Switzerland
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
We are looking for Technical Support Engineers to join our growing Support Team in Lausanne. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that empower professionals around the world to capture, process, edit and assess their own maps and 3D models.
This role requires you to become an expert on our main software and provide technical support to both users and partners. You will have the opportunity to solve data acquisition, processing and post-processing related issues for a wide variety of professional customers. The ideal candidate has a background in photogrammetry/geodesy/geomatics, excellent communication and people skills, as well as an interest and desire to evolve in a fast growing technology company.
- Master Pix4D's products and solutions with emphasis on our main product and stay up to date on improvements
- Provide client support and resolve technical issues via a wide range of communication channels including a ticketing system (i.e. Zendesk), phone, , Google Play and iTunes
- Encourage seamless communication between the development team and the end-user by sharing customer experiences and staying up to date with the state of the product's development
- Work closely with other Support experts in Lausanne (Switzerland) and support Pix4D subsidiaries in Shanghai, Berlin and San Francisco
- Create, update and maintain Pix4D's
- Assist in initiatives to improve customer experience
- Produce training and technical support materials for users and partners (e.g. manuals, video tutorials, articles, use cases)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geodesy, Photogrammetry, Geomatics or similar
- Customer oriented, empathetic, proven track record of caring about solving user problems
- Independent and well organized team player
- Proficient English Language skills required; Spanish and/or other languages considered strong advantages
- Knowledge of drones and digital cameras (photography) a strong advantage
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a fast-paced and growing international environment
A highly collaborative structure which maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
A you-can work culture and support system with flexible working time and collaboration tools.
An ambitious company which values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
A prime location to enjoy both Switzerland and Europe.
EPFL Innovation Park Building F 1015 Lausanne