Synechron is one of the largest independent pure-play technology consulting and outsourcing providers for the financial services industry with over 8,000 employees across 18 countries including Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France and India.
In order to pursue our growth in Switzerland and to respond to the needs of our client based in Zurich, we are recruiting a
Technical Business Analyst
One of our clients, a Swiss international bank headquartered in Zurich, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst with background in financial markets. Within a team of 20 people working on several project implementations, the person will provide Technical and Development skills and expertise which includes: planning and monitoring, the first level of functional and technical assistance, analysis of business needs and creation of function specification documents. The technology used is: Murex, Angular 4, Angular 1, node.js, SQL. UNIX.
BSc or Master Degree in Computer Science;
5+ years of experience in development on UNIX, JAVA;
Experience in business analysis;
Banking or financial background;
Angular development skills;
Multiple years of experience in different business products;
Very high level of proactivity and good team player;
Excellent English skills, German would be an advantage;
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.