Proceq, headquartered in Switzerland, is a global leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of high quality portable instruments for non-destructive testing in the construction, metal working, automotive, composite, packaging, geology, and many other industries. Proceq operates through a multinational network of wholly owned subsidiaries. Besides the expansion of our core business, we are expanding our product portfolio to new applications and technologies.
Would you like to make a difference, set new tones, use the latest technologies, and play a crucial role in promoting Proceq and our products worldwide?
Join us as our
at our headquarter in Switzerland or our subsidiary in Singapore!
- Working together with marketing specialists externally and internally, product managers, sales staff and management.
- Creating frameworks for an efficient and effective marketing setup. Developing an external service provider network. Ensuring ongoing optimization of the external and internal functions.
- Providing guidance and overlooking Proceq's marketing. Developing and driving the marketing plan to support the achievement of
- the sales targets. Developing and maintaining suitable marketing metrics. Monitoring the budget.
- Proactively supporting customer interaction and network expansion. Nurturing customer relationships. Building and maintaining a scheme for lead and conversion tracking.
- Using new and modern marketing communication tools and CI to strengthen the company brands and perception.
- Website optimization (e.g. SEO, speed, regular news updates).
- Supporting the setup and planning of marketing events by identifying and coordinating requirements.
- University Degree.
- 3+ years proven track record in Marketing functions, incl. content generation, e-marketing, web publishing, SEO, marketing materials, events, design, CI.
- Strong coordination and execution focus.
- Experiences with external service providers, ideally having once before created a setup of specialists and suppliers.
- Flair for technical products.
- Prior sales-related experiences desired.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Languages: fluent in English and German.
- Readiness to travel.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail in PDF format (English or German).
For further information: www.proceq.com / www.tectusgroup.com.
Proceq SA - Human Resources
Ringstrasse 2, 8603 Schwerzenbach, Schweiz, Tel: +41 (0)43 355 38 28, Fax: +41 (0)43 355 38 08, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.proceq.com