Head of Product DevelopmentAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Within our team Product Development in Zurich we are looking for a Head of Product Development.
- Take the overall lead for the investment fund business projects such as launches, maintenance, mergers and liquidations but also for management of company-wide projects
- Define product and set-up features in line with relevant business requirements and in close collaboration with internal clients and senior management across the group, asset management and the company as a whole
- Collaborate and communicate with team members and managers in a concise and structured manner that fosters team work, collaboration and shared responsibility. Help manage and lead an effective and motivated team that has a positive impact on the asset management business as a whole
- Ensure project coordination with other departments involved as well as a systematic project controlling, contribute to issue and quality management
- Identify new business opportunities and potentials for improvements/development proactively
- Further develop relationships with various outsourcing partners/service providers, increase their service quality levels
- Perform managerial functions, define team members' objectives, conduct evaluations, further develop work organization and documentation, objective settings in an organized and well structured manner
- Prepare analyses and presentations for the attention of the senior management
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Product Management/Development/Strategy in a multinational asset management environment
- Strong leadership experience
- University degree or similar
- Self-driven, proactive with business acumen and a solution minded approach
- Enthusiastic, inspiring and open-minded character that works well in teams
- Ability to work efficiently, independently as well as be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and German
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (0)58 283 7387
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.