Operations / IT
Data Engineer 80-100%At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
We are building up a top-notch data science team to help Vontobel become a data driven company. Executing like a startup will allows us to move quickly and work on the hardest problems to solve in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Wealth Management. Based in Zurich, you are part of a new team "data and machine learning".
- Working with your colleagues and the business to identify, evaluate and solve problems suited for machine learning
- Acquisition, organization and preprocessing of massive data sets
- Advise and support the business groups and IT on big data infrastructure topics
- University degree in computer science, data science, finance, physics or comparable work experience
- Excellent big data skills
- Knowledge about finance preferred
- Basic understanding of machine learning
- Programming: R or Python, SQL, Big Data technologies
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
Only direct applications desired.
Angela Heimgartner, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 63 57
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.