The Application Value Maintenance Group (AVM) is a horizontal within Cognizant with a team of 2000+ senior associates that specializes in delivering the most complex projects which require cross-functional technical skill-sets in challenging and dynamic project environments. AVM’s main areas of expertise are Managed Production Services (MPS) Managed Application Services (MAS).
AVM achieves this through its potent blend of attributes - deep technology and architecture capability, top-notch program management team with experience of deliver large scale and complex enterprise-level solutions, next-generation delivery processes and expertise in technology tools - to combat complexity in clients' IT environments in a range of industries.
The L1 Support Engineer, under minimal supervision, will be the first point of contact for Business to raise tickets for the client and try to resolve the issues using KEDB, if possible. If this requires technical analysis, he will escalate the ticket to L2 team.
- Be the first point of contact for Business users to resolve tickets, and resolve in the first call if possible using KEDB
- Identifies Automation opportunities and communicate to the project manager for implementation
- Pursues continuous learning with others in teams, works to create and maintain cooperation among team members, and adapts behaviour and communication style to be effective in the situation.
- As part of expanding our European footprint for our new Program win we are currently looking for an L1 Support Engineer with good English, German and French Speaking Skills.
- On the day-to-day job the L1 Support Engineer will work closely with the L2 team and escalate the tickets to L2 if it cannot be resolved by himself.
- Possess Basic Banking knowledge
- Possess Excellent client interfacing skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
- Fluent English, French is a Must have and German Language Skill is preferable.
Cognizant Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Mr Eric Valentin