Supply Chain Planner (m/f) 100%
For our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are in search for a Supply Chain Planner for a temporary assignment until 14.07.2019.
What the company offers you:
- A temporary assignment until July 2019
- An international environment
- Company easily reachable by car or public transportation
- 40 hours per week, which is less than the Swiss average
- Creating supply plan for Finish Goods, Bulk and API (up to 36-months-horizon)
- Managing Purchase Order/Stock transfer orders (Management)
- Monitoring and Resolving Exception Management through Rapid Response
- Adhering to Escalation Management: Information flow and escalation in Tier process, using team huddles and SCEM (Supply Chain Exception Management tool)
- Participating and representing his/her portfolio in Integrated Business Process for example Global Supply Review, Integrated Reconciliation, Demand Review and Value Chain Management Meeting
- Allocation Management in case of unbalancing situation between Demand and Supply
- Maintaining the Master Data and Planning Parameters accuracy
- Being responsible for inventory management / reporting and continuous improvement
- Supporting other related activities in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or a related field such as Manufacturing, Logistics and Supply Chain is preferred
- First experience in Logistic is of advantage
- Related Experience in Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- International Experience working with different region/country
- Microsoft Office (Advanced) is required.
- SAP Experience would be a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!