Senior Automation Architect , Permanent role
- Lead initiatives to define, design, and implement automated continuous integration solutions, test automation solutions from early testing to production readiness testing, devops solutions:
- Create a roadmap, reference architectures, tools recommendations, practices, and processes.
- Provide thought leadership and drive innovation.
- Hands on experience in implementing DevOps, Continuous Integration/CD and test automation in various SDLC phases
- Automation assessment, estimation, planning and managing the team for implementation
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications.
Professional experience and skills required:
- Min. 7 years in sd Automation Architect, CI/DevOps architect, or similar role
- Min. 7 years IT Project Management or Test Management Experience
- Min. 5 years banking experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on Test Automation experience in (Web, Mobile, Desktop, HTTP & Device APIs, IVRS, File systems, & Backend Mainframe systems), for ERP, Desktop, Service, Device-COM and Backend system projects.
- Continuous Test Integration specialization
- Application DevOps hands-on implementation, including Automated Deployment & Visual tests, and Monitoring services (System, Application, Log, Performance).
- Software development with Java-Scala-Elm, .NET/VBA platform
- Domain/Functional language driven Development/Testing, like BDD over tools like Cucumber/FitNesse.
- Experience of popular Development tools like Git, Jira, Jenkins, TeamCity, SeeTest/Perfecto, HP product line (UFT & ALM), AppDynamics, SonarQube, Google Analytics API base.
- Automated Code-Deployment using in-house tools like ElvisOrders
- Experienced with WebSphere, Amazon & Azure platform projects.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Lean & XP) and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Deep expertise in software development, software testing methodologies, release management and operations processes and standards.
- Demonstrated project management experience in Agile (Scrum), project planning, execution, risk management, and resource management.
- Working knowledge of configuration Management and IT Service Management.
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements, advisory and professional services.
- Experience with open source and vendor driven test automation tools, frameworks, and language choices
- Strong presence and ability to interact at all levels including CxO level; be able to lead deep-dive technical discussions around design.
- Strong sense of Team-first attitude.
Our typical recruitment process involves 3 phone/video or personal interviews (technical and business related topics) This process can be flexible, depending on the start date and where you live in Europe. We are open to hire Appway specialists from all over Europe.
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
To apply please send your CV to Noemi.Fenyvvesi@cognizant.com and to Rania.Tissegouine@cognizant.com or apply on the career site.
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Mr Noemi Fenyvesi