Middle Office Specialist and Project ManagerAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Vontobel Asset Management's middle office in its core functionality provides portfolio management quality positions and cash to enable the right decision as well as ensuring proper matching and settlement in the market.
Within our team in Zurich we are looking for a Middle Office Specialist and Project Manager.
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day business
- Processing and oversight of the daily trade order management post execution, including trade matching, settlements, trade confirmations, record keeping, post trade audit settlements, query and issue management
- Daily reconciliation of portfolios and escalation of issues to management
- Monitoring of transaction fees/commissions
- Coordination between IT, Product Management, Compliance and single point of contact for all custodians and brokers of AM clients
- Trade Event Management (cash & collateral management for mandates) and corporate actions
- Providing Payment Services
- Achieve high client satisfaction through respective service orientation
- Project Management Improvement and Transformation Projects
- Lead Middle Office improvement projects
- Subject Matter Expert of the AM transformation project
- Defining Middle Office requirements for target operating model
- Assessing functionalities of different vendors
- Three to five years' experience in a similar role (Asset Manager, Hedge Fund or Investment Bank)
- Very good knowledge/experience in operations or operational improvement projects
- In depth know how of instrument types (equities, bonds, derivatives, FX, etc.)
- University degree in BA, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Experienced in change management
- Comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment and able to identify and implement process improvements
- Self-driven innovation promoter with strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills, fluent in English and German
- Profound experience with Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River or a comparable solution
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (0)58 283 7387
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.