ICT System Technician/Coordinator
CODAN ARGUS AG has been developing, producing and selling Swiss-Made technology solutions for infusion therapy for over 45 years. More than a hundred thousand infusion pump systems with associated software and accessories have since proven themselves in clinical operation worldwide in more than 50 countries. Systems from CODAN ARGUS AG stand for quality, reliability, precision and high user friendliness. With innovative technologies and a clear vision, CODAN ARGUS is focusing on
the digital future. The company is one of more than 20 CODAN companies, in which around 1500 employees are committed to developing a world-leading position in the infusion market. From its location in Baar / CH, CODAN ARGUS, with around 60 employees, serves 10 CODAN own distribution companies in Europe and other distribution companies in more than 40 countries.
As soon as possible, CODAN ARGUS is looking for the
ICT System Technician & Coordinator
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining organization wide desktop and laptop PCs, peripherals / network, and communication technology (telephone, video, internet, VPN)
- Installing and configuring application & operating system software
- Setup and maintain ICT asset inventory and its asset management database
- Develop, implement and maintain up-to-date data security concept
- Ad-hoc troubleshooting software, hardware, and other issues reported by employees
- Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new machines
- Diagnose hardware issues & deficiencies, define and implement solutions.
- Write and maintain necessary technical documentation on ICT related procedures, supported software, and approved processes. Periodically train employees.
- Manage ICT investment and procurement process including SW license updates.
- Manage and overview Computer System Validation (CSV) according regulatory requirements.
- Plan, manage and administer complex, cross-functional ICT implementation projects
- Plan and support implementation / migration projects for new ICT solutions.
- Act as CODAN ARGUS key-contact related to ICT topics within the CODAN Group.
- Collaborate with and manage external ICT support and equipment provider.
- Certified IT technician or equivalent qualification and experience.
- Profound professional experience in information systems management and support.
- Server/Client environments (MS); LAN, WAN, Firewall, virtualisation, Exchange, Backup, Active
- Advantageous: configuration knowhow in Navision (ERP), Polarion, Share Point, DMS.
- Effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in project management of new, cross-functional ICT implementation projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; assertive self-starter; deadline mentality.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; innovative autodidact.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Very good German (native) and English language skills (word/mouth).
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging and diversified position in a dynamic and internationally oriented company, which pursues a clear vision of the future in the growing and renewing medical technology market. You have a lot of room for your ideas and can play an active role in shaping the future. Our internal
cooperation is characterized by the exchange of experience, mutual support and openness. We reward commitment and entrepreneurial thinking.
If you feel addressed by this role, we look forward to meeting you.
Your contact person: Eveline Wörndli, Human Resources
CODAN ARGUS AG
Oberneuhofstrasse 10 · CH-6340 Baar Tel. +41 (0) 41 · 785 09 44 · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.codanargus.com
The decisive connection
CODAN ARGUS AG
Frau Eveline Wörndli