As part of the Risk department and the second line of defense, we are seeking a professional to join our team and contribute to the quality and completeness of Risk controls and reporting framework. The Risk Analyst will work and grow with experts across the Risk department taking on responsibilities in a number of different areas.
- Support data processes and governance across the Risk department
- Contribute to execution and reporting of monthly financial closing and forecasting of credit losses
- Assist associated stakeholders with analytic support and data analysis
- Facilitate business processes by driving automation using the relevant software/ systems
- Collaborate with business to ensure successful change management for Risk processes
- Participate in projects and initiatives as Risk data expert
- Completed bachelor degree in numerical studies (Computer science, Mathematics, Finance)
- Passion for data
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, practical knowledge of data analysis software (R, SAS, SQL) a plus
- Ability to explain and present factual information in a structured, clear, confident and concise way
- Experience dealing with cross functional key stakeholders on various levels as well as external vendors
- English and German language skills (spoken and written)
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products. Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers. Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.