Business Transformation Project Manager (80-100%)At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Vontobel Asset Management is transforming the investment platform, searching for experienced business project managers to join this challenging, and far-reaching undertaking. The transformation is done front to back across the portfolio management, order execution, middle office and data and reporting platforms.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the investment platform team, seeking to outperform in this area.
- Requirement Analysis
- Define requirements for portfolio management teams of 6 boutiques
- Detail assessment to verify that requirement can be meet by a variety of different industry standard tools like Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River, Bloomberg, Sim Corp
- Project Delivery for sub streams
- Agree detailed plan with individual sub-teams
- Monitor the project and communicate regularly with the stakeholders and senior management on the project status
- Maintain and monitor project risks in terms of time, scope and escalate the risks when needed and suggest solutions to mitigate these
- Prepare/organize test cases together with the stakeholders (end users). Coordinate and undertake the execution of the test cases with IT/stakeholder and ensure appropriate documentation and sign-offs before rollout into production
- Ensure smooth transition from project phase into operational phase
- Define and validate the scope of the project together with the stakeholders and senior management.
- Degree in IT or Finance or quantitative field with at-least 6+ years of project management experience
- Several years of experience in asset management and good understanding of fixed income and multi asset class business
- Experience with Blackrock Aladdin and other tools is an advantage
- IT savvy in large scale projects
- Investigative, open minded and high attention to detail
- Well organised and disciplined approach to work
- Very good German and English language skills
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (0)58 283 7387
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.