Summary of Department Focus
The Application Value Maintenance Group (AVM) is a horizontal within Cognizant with a team of 2000+ senior associates that specializes in delivering the most complex projects which require cross-functional technical skill-sets in challenging and dynamic project environments. AVM’s main areas of expertise are Managed Production Services (MPS) Managed Application Services (MAS).
AVM achieves this through its potent blend of attributes - deep technology and architecture capability, top-notch program management team with experience of deliver large scale and complex enterprise-level solutions, next-generation delivery processes and expertise in technology tools - to combat complexity in clients' IT environments in a range of industries.
As we are currently strengthening our European operations and for our new win with our Swiss Client we are looking for the L2 Support Engineer with the skills outlined in this document.
Summary Job Description
The L2 Support Engineer, under minimal supervision, will be the first point of contact for L1 Support Engineer to resolve technical issues using KEDB, if possible, otherwise analyse technical issues to resolve and answer User Queries. If the issue requires Enhancement/code changes , he will escalate the ticket to Application Development team (L3)
- Be the first point of contact for L1 Support Engineer to resolve tickets. Obtain the tickets from L1, resolve it if possible without code changes and move to L3 as required
- Identifies Automation opportunities and communicate to the project manager for implementation.
- Pursues continuous learning with others in teams, works to create and maintain cooperation among team members, and adapts behaviour and communication style to be effective in the situation.
- Relevant Support Experience
- Java Experience.
- Possess Basic Banking knowledge
- Possess Excellent client interfacing skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
- JAVA Experience.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Ms Morgan Morgan