In this exciting role at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten you will leverage your Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DWH) skills to support strategic business initiatives and deliver meaningful reporting across multiple departments. You will also have the opportunity to be part in shaping the bank's strategy through creating insights out of data and strongly support the decision-making process.
Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Analyst
- Support key transformation and business projects in the context of BI & DWH, including gathering business requirements, data modelling, design, development, testing and deployment of reporting
- Participate in the data architecture design and development
- Support business by delivering data insights and identifying opportunities to optimize and automate processes
- Ensure the availability, integrity and quality of the data
- Contributing to the controllership and governance of BI & DWH including the regular process documentation updates
- Close cooperation with business, IT and offshore teams
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other numerical discipline
- 1 to 5 years of experience in the BI & DWH or Analytics fields, preferably within the financial services
- Strong background with relational databases, advanced SQL, PL/SQL and data modelling skills
- Hands on experience with reporting tools such as Business Objects
- Sound knowledge of ETL processes, experience with Informatica PowerCenter is an advantage
- Exposure to analytical/statistical programming languages such as R, SAS or Python is an advantage
- Good business acumen and intellectual curiosity to understand/learn about business processes
- Analytical and structured mindset, solution oriented and customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of German is an advantage
Senior HR Business Partner
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
We only accept direct applications for this vacancy