Salesforce CRM Business/Data AnalystVontobel Investment Bank has a long history of pursuing excellence in Client Engagement and Experience. We have been often the first movers towards integrating new technologies to open new horizons for our clients. In the last couple of years we have pursued digitization and data harmonization as the key differentiator and USP. In the next years we will further continue this journey to reach the goals we set for ourselves.
Vontobel has a state of art implementation of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platforms. This enables us to have a full 360 degree view of our B2B and B2C business models. In this role you would closely with the stakeholders and the underlying data architecture to find business opportunities around Sales Impulses and Digital Client Engagement. You would define E2E client journeys using established tools to improve on overall Vontobel user experience. Supporting Salesforce team with requirement engineering and functional testing will also be a big part of your daily work engagement.
This position is directly in Vontobel Investment Bank and hence you will have the best chance to live business and strategy together.
- Advance technical data expertise, a business mind-set and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform ad-hoc data analysis activities using Excel and/or MS Access
- Design and develop client engagement processes using tools like Marketing Cloud
- Ability to work with Tableau as a Reporting and Analytics tool
- Collect and document functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's technology enhancement and initiatives
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding
- Define and implement improvements to business process and ad-hoc projects in the face of everchanging marketplace and consumers
- University Master degree in Computer Science
- Proven track record as a Data Analyst and working with Sales
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/VBA & Power Point
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of data preparation and integration tools
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Good expertise in programming with Python, R or other scripting languages
- Strong attention to details and accuracy when working with complex numerical data
- Loyal personality with clear mindset as a team player
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and challenging field with clear commitment to flexibility
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
- English required (written and oral), German is an advantage
Only direct applications desired.
Franca von Waldburg, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 54 67
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.