The Cognizant Digital Business - Analytics and Information Management (CDB-AIM) practice is one of the biggest horizontals within Cognizant with a team of 25000+ practitioners globally. The unit delivers data science, analytical (advanced, social and digital) and core business intelligence (data warehousing, data management, enterprise reporting) services and solutions to its global clientele.
The CDB-AIM team delivers to engagements spanning the entire service spectrum (high-end advisory / consultative / ideation, architectural, design & build, testing, production support) and across technologies and platforms. Whether through analytical models, systems & data integration or data analytics and strategic consulting, the team helps derive business value and drive decisions for client businesses.
The practice, well established in the US and growing in Europe is looking for practitioners to help deliver to its commitments to its clients in Switzerland. In this regard, we are looking for a skilled program manager.
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Should be able to work on Discovery with brand teams in various countries on chat bot requirements and act as face of COE.
- Collaboration between Business groups, local affiliates distributed globally, Marketing/Branding team, External Vendors and Technology teams
- Understanding Business Processes and User Journey
- Identifying Technology enablement opportunities to transform businesses & user experience
- Requirement gathering, analysis and periodization for AI solution
• Act as IT product manager for Alia framework and should be able to groom the requirements and prioritize them based on the urgency
- Creating “Business value vs Technology cost” matrix
- Projecting ROIs for identified business cases
- Technology feasibility study
- Prioritization of use cases with optimized plan
• Produce and maintain chatbot roadmap pulling in Business, COE and vendor
- Creating Functional and Technology roadmap for AI
- Strategic planning, control and collaboration for execution
- Periodic review and reporting on execution milestones, deliverables and potential risks
• Strong PM skills to navigate IGM and compliance landscape with Business and manage vendor to create ICE/project documents.
- Understanding the IGM processes in Novartis International with security standards such as ISO 27000, CobiT, GxP/CSV and ITIL.
- Managing information security, IT compliance, records management and information risk management services for AI solutions in Novartis International to ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure compliance on Information Risk management and compliance with IGM policies and standards
• Working experience to lead enterprise scale “Conversation AI” projects
• Understanding of overall Enterprise Architecture and provide technology solutions for complex business problems
• Deep knowledge and understanding of concepts of cloud based “Artificial Intelligence” and “Machine Learning” solutions
- Natural Language Processing model - design, training and publishing for multiple languages
- Emotion and Sentiment Analytics
- Custom Speech model - Speech-to-text and Voice synthesis calibrated for language, accent, pitch, tone, ambience noise and business vocabs.
- Computer vision - OCR, Face Recognition, Custom model for Object detection and classifications, Document/Form entity extraction
- Intelligent Search on heterogeneous unstructured data
- Contextual Conversation design – for personalized and humanized interaction with end user for complex business cases
- Machine Learning models for Classification, Clustering, Recommendation, anomaly detection, personalization
- Enterprise Channel Integration and deployment
• Expertize and hands-on experience on cloud based Web and Analytics solutions
- Enterprise cloud Data repository – NoSQL, RDMS, Data Lakes
- Data Ingestion, Transformation, Analytics and Orchestration – Real-time and batches
- Enterprise Security – Authentication, Authorization
- Web app and services – responsive for devices and browsers
Cognizant Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Mr Eric Valentin