In this exciting role within the Risk Management division and as second line of defence, you ensure together with your team a sound risk and control framework for our Group. Based on your expertise and regulatory requirements you define and improve standards, processes and governance structures for operational risk management and control including IT risk management. In addition you will provide methodological guidance to the business and advise the Management Board in setting operational risk appetite and tolerance levels.
Senior Operational Risk Manager
- Ensure a sound risk and control framework for the Group including regular update of the operational risk and BCM related policies and directives
- Maintain and develop a risk-based program to effectively manage operational risks including monitoring and reporting of effectiveness of operational risk framework, related controls and indicators to senior management
- Lead the Bank-wide network of operational risk champions in business functions in close cooperation with other control and governance functions
- Identify in collaboration with senior stakeholders relevant risks, conduct assessment and quantification of those and ensure implementation of targeted controls
- Ensure a sound business continuity management (BCM) processes and related controls in line with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate BCM activities, tests and controls in collaboration with other business functions
- Stay informed about and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- 5+ years of relevant operational risk experience within the financial services sector
- Extensive knowledge of operational risk management framework
- Risk control, compliance or audit background
- A team oriented and motivating leadership style
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in both German and English
- Self-confidence in promoting a topic and good stakeholder management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit to challenge and improve existing processes and methods
Structured thinker and proven ability to deliver on tight deadlines
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 16 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and 4,000 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2013. It has over 880 employees from 37 nations and 911,000 customers. On 1 July 2019 Cembra announced the acquisition of the consumer finance provider cashgate.