CARBOGEN AMCIS AG is a leading service provider in the area of product and process development, including the commercial production of active ingredients for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We have 4 facilities across Switzerland (Aarau, Hunzenschwil, Bubendorf and Vionnaz) as well as locations in Riom (FR), Manchester (UK), Shanghai (CN) and Veenendaal (NL).
Our entrepreneurial success is based on the high professional and personal competence of our employees.
For the further expansion of our locations Bubendorf, Aarau and Hunzenschwil we are looking for you, at the next possible date, as:
Senior Manager Lab Systems, LIMS Project Leader (m/f))
CARBOGEN-AMCIS AG is looking to build our team with a Senior Manager Lab Systems & LIMS Project Leader who is passionate about developing and deploying platforms that will enable us to provide best solutions for our customers. This individual will take the leadership position within the Quality Control & Analytics Application Support Group to define, design and implement solutions related to laboratory information systems, lab data management, reporting and data integration. The jobholder will also take over the ownership in implementing a new LIMS at our worldwide locations, as part of the global strategic application renewal project (ALICE). Part of the role will be to report to the overall project lead. This position will be responsible for the interaction with key business partners to manage the overall Laboratory Information Systems roadmap, select technologies and implement solutions with responsibilities ranging from leading the global LIMS Team, project management, overseeing implementation partners, developing and documenting process workflows and hands-on technical activities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the Quality Control & Analytics Application Support Group
- Responsible for Evaluation, Implementation and Life Cycle Support of all Laboratory Data Systems as business needs require
- Responsible for oversight of daily activities pertaining to the existing LIMS system to ensure that laboratory activities recorded in the system can be completed and documented in an accurate, consistent and compliant manner
- Responsible for developing, managing, coordinating people and processes around LIMS master data, user management, and power user duties
- Strong interaction with IT, QC&A Management, LIMS End-Users, Quality Assurance and other internal and global stakeholders
- Support the Labs with Data Integrity (DI) Risk Assessments and remediation plans for all laboratory systems
- Facilitate positive culture change with implementation of new processes and organizational enhancements
- As LIMS Project Manager, you will hold overall accountability for resources and activities
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum B.Sc. in an applicable field with 15+ years of industry experience in a biotech/pharma environment
- 10 years of experience in leading LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS and/or CDS implementations in regulated environments
- Demonstrated leadership skills and outstanding interpersonal, communication and motivation skills, effectively manage matrix teams across multiple locations with diverse disciplines highly desired
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of laboratory functions and processes, hands-on working experience in GMP laboratory environments is advantageous
- Demonstrated business partner/relationship management experience including strong vendor management and project management skills
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking, problem-solving abilities and organizational skills, solves complex problems and takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of customer needs, requirements, and expectations, consistently takes the customer point of view when examining implications of systems, process or workflow changes, does not hesitate to deal with difficult conflict among peers and/or team members.
- A dynamic work environment with high-quality infrastructure
- Interesting possibilities to develop your professional skills
- Flexible working hours for a 40-hour week
- At least 5 weeks of vacation
- Participation in childcare costs
- Travel insurance for private travels
- Private insurance in the event of an accident
- 13th monthly salary is paid out without any social benefits deductions, in addition there is a profit sharing in a successful business year
For further information please contact the Human Resources department.