Varian is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy. Our vision is a world without fear of cancer. To meet this challenge, we equip the world with new tools for fighting cancer.
At our R&D site in Baden with more than 300 employees we specialize in the development of soft- and hardware for cancer treatment. To complete our team, we are looking for a
Bring your talent to a place where your work will help fight cancer. Join the Varian team and the work you do can make a difference by helping to create a world without fear of cancer.
We are offering a challenging and exciting position where you will be a valued member of the Global Operations PMO and responsible for managing all aspects of strategic and transformational projects.
- During project elaboration you will work closely with senior and executive management to define the project scope.
- Support in the financial project analytics and budget management.
- With the successful launch of the project you will oversee all project activities, manage the project team, coordinate cross functional and global collaboration and will be a key element to the project’s success.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) and a 3-5 years related work experience.
- Strong background in operations (manufacturing, logistics, back office).
- Strong knowledge in Business Process Mapping (BPM).
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, German is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
You are analytical, communicative and focused. You work structured and have an eye for details. In addition, you can express your ideas and research in written form. You are used to working independently, open to discussing ideas and solutions with your colleagues. You thrive in an international work environment and in cultivating your contacts with partners around the world.
Have we sparked your interest in a challenging and exciting position in a global environment with a potential for development? We look forward to receiving your application and CV. Someone, somewhere will be glad you did. APPLY HERE
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!