Are you interested in a position where you get a chance to actively participate in strategic transformation programs for global organizations? Do you enjoy collaboration with multinational teams and industry experts from different backgrounds? If yes, then we have a perfect opportunity for you. Due to continuous growth, we are currently looking for a Manager or Assistant Manager for our Finance Strategy and Transformation team.
- Work in a dynamic environment and provide strategic advice to our clients based on your expertise and market insights
- Deliver high quality solutions to improve processes, operating models and organizational set-up for Accounting and Controlling functions
- Provide Business Partnering solutions with high impact on organizational performance
- Optimize end-to-end Finance processes in Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report including the impact on the supporting IT systems.
- Streamline and simplify cost distribution and cost controlling reporting processes
- Help our clients to improve the timeliness and quality of their reporting, planning, and forecasting activities
- Support CFOs and Business controllers to analyze their performance based on the data science solutions
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects to broaden value proposition to your clients
- Support proposals for the acquisition of new engagements
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering or similar
- 3 – 4 years of professional experience in a Finance, Controlling or Accounting position and experience within a Management Consulting firm
- Very solid understanding of end-to-end processes such as Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay processes
- Experience with Finance Transformation projects, such as reorganizations within the Finance function, Finance processes improvement, implementation of Finance Shared Service Centers or other service delivery models
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data and experience with management information systems
- Strong capabilities in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and programming languages (e.g. automation (VBA, SQL); knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is highly preferred, French is a plus
- Able to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Very good communication and analytical skills
KPMG's Finance Strategy & Transformation team empowers companies to re-define the way their Finance function operates. We design and implement fit-for-purpose operating models based on market-leading process standards enabled by automation and digital solutions. We help our clients to achieve their transformation objectives in a pragmatic and hands-on way. We leverage our experience, know-how and expert base to deliver tangible and sustainable results. We are a multinational, multicultural and diverse team made up of the best consulting experts. We enable our team members to expand their skills and reach their full potential through close collaboration with global clients in exiting and innovative projects.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.