China Construction Bank (second largest bank in the world) opened our Zurich Branch in 2016 as the first Chinese bank in Switzerland. We provide reliable, high-quality and efficient financial services to Swiss companies with business relations in China and to Chinese companies that have business relations in Switzerland. We focus on corporate banking for large and medium-sized clients and support their trade and investment relationships. Our offerings include commercial lending, trade finance, treasury, RMB clearing and settlement, RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (RQFII) and other banking products and services. We currently employ about 40 professionals from different cultures and backgrounds.
We are looking for a highly motivated CFO/COO.
Your main responsibilities
- Organizing, leading and controlling the accounting, the financial controlling, the financial planning and the reporting of CCB Zurich
- Establishing the budget and the rolling planning
- Informing the General Manager on a monthly basis on the course of business and the financial situation of CCB Zurich
- Representing CCB Zurich regarding the financial statements vis-à-vis the Auditors
- Supervising and coordination financial matters of CCB Zurich
- Leading the Sector Accounting
- Development of a financial and operational strategy for CCB Zurich
- At the direction of the General Manager marshaling limited resources to the most productive uses with the aim of creating maximum value for CCB Zurich’s stakeholders
- Developing and cascading the organization’s strategy/mission statement to the lower-ranking staff, and implementing appropriate rewards/recognition and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with CCB Zurich’s goals
- Planning by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements
- Maintaining and monitoring staffing, levels, Knowledge-Skills-Attributes, expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements
- Accountable and reporting to the General Manager for local risk and compliance
- Driving performance measures for the operation (including a consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness)
- Previous working experience as COO/CFO for minimum 10 years
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, Risk, Compliance, etc.
- Hands on experience in fundraising, strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and great communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in English and German. Chinese and French would be a plus
From all our employees we expect professional customer service, high level of expertise, an independent and reliable way of working, a positive team spirit and cultural acceptance.If your profile matches the above requirements, please send your complete application (CV with photo, work certificates and diplomas) to email@example.com. Thank you.
China Construction Bank, Zurich Branch
Semra Kahraman, Head Human Resources
Beethovenstrasse 33, 8002 Zürich
+41 43 555 88 53