ServiceNow Business Analyst
Level of the position: Senior Associate or Manager
Location: Zürich, Switzerland (no remote work available from outisde of Switzerland)
Permanent position, full time
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience in ServiceNow
- Experience on ITIL Process consulting and/or implementation
- Exposure to ServiceNow CSM module
- Experience in documentation QA and Requirements gathering, Requirements validation and functional Design documentation on an agile team
- Experience in conducting and document due-diligence for customer tools, process and projects
- Experience with software development and delivering capabilities in a global environment
- Ability to capture and design requirements and processes that focus on the user experience (MsVisio knowledge is an adventage)
- Proven ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Experience working in an agile manner and environment including experiance with using agile project management softwares (E.g. Jira)
- Strong people management skills
- Experience working and contributing to a positive team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail required.
- Creative self-starter, ability to apply knowledge and skills to new business opportunities.
- Passion for leading and delivering business value to customers
- Perform business analyst activities to support internal and external facing Service Management capabilities.
- Work with Technical team for implementation of requirements
- The Business Analyst acts as a bridge between the Business stakeholders and ServiceNow Operations and Build teams
- Responsible for ensuring that the agile team delivers the agreed increments in absence of the Product Owner
- Define business requirements and ensuring those requirements are accurately documented, approved and developed.
- Ensure that requirements are written unambiguously, clearly and concisely such that they are implementable, understandable, testable and traceable by the operations team.
- Responsible for driving necessary business communication related to the change or enhancement.
- Responsible for managing and communicating requirements to stakeholders throughout the project, from inception to completion.
- Strong functional understanding of current and future business needs is required to meet or exceed the customer’s needs.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its objectives, goals and corporate vision.
- Work closely and interactively with the business as a primary point of contact for identifying and documenting requirements for new business opportunities.
- Apply and advocate established standards, guidelines and tools, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong ability to evaluate project complexity, assumptions, constraints, risks and dependencies.
- Effectively manage changes to requirements, and manage conflicts and issues to resolution.
- Analyze cost/benefit and risk impact of solutions.
- Organize, document and communicate customer requirements for new business opportunities to technology stakeholders using a variety of methods such as text, diagrams, prototypes, use cases, or user stories.
- Provide estimates for requirements and analysis activities as required
- Improve project processes or recommend improvements as appropriate
- Language: English (Writing/Speaking)
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be part of IT Transformation (Public Cloud, DevSecOps, Digital, Continuous Integration & Delivery, etc.)
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies
Please send your CV to Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com