In this exciting position, you will be an essential part of the Automation Teams, developing, maintaining and improving
Test Automation as well as Robotics Automation. You will work in a wide range of projects and initiatives, in agile and waterfall mode, covering the most important systems of the bank. You will be working closely with internal and external teams, especially IT Software and Application Engineers, as well as Test Managers and Process Engineers. You will be part of a multi-cultural, service-oriented and dynamic Team enabling business strategy and increasing business and testing efficiency.
- Designs and develops new end to end test and robotics automation cases
- Improves and reviews existing test and robotics automation cases
- Consults internal stakeholders in terms of solution design and feasibility
- Works closely with IT Software and Application Engineers
- Collaborates closely with Test Management and Process Engineering teams
- Supports testing and sign-off of the automation cases
- Plans, schedules, monitors and reports Automation execution
- Creates and executes on Automation roadmaps
- Provides second level support for RPA robots
- Supports creation of operational reporting and KPI related to automation
- Strong Test and Robotics Automation background
- Deep UiPath, Selenium and Swift knowledge desired
- Experience with automation platform design and maintenance
- Mobile Test Automation knowledge desired
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in automation
- Experience in Banking/Financial Industry and Process Engineering/Design is an advantage
- ISTQB Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst or equivalent as well as UIPath Certifications are an advantage
- Ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders
- Self-motivating and self-guiding personality
- Analytical and problem solving competences
- Presentation, facilitation, coaching and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of financing solutions and services. Our product range includes consumer finance products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards and the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing as well as deposit and savings products.
We have our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches, online distribution, as well as credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 40 different countries. In September 2019, we successfully completed our takeover of consumer credit provider cashgate. We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.