What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results. Be one of our change-makers and join the success story. Currently we are looking for a
Account Executive (AE) – Products & Resources
Preferred location: Switzerland, Romandie or Bern region
In this role you will manage the day-to-day activities and P&L of these accounts and accelerate our growth in the Swiss Market. Having a good network in that sector is a must have.
The Account Executive (AE) proactively identifies new and expansion opportunities on accounts and plans for and closes the extension of existing agreements. The AE works with delivery teams to maximize backlog, optimizing the resource mix and navigating scope changes to ensure client expectations are met. They work towards establishing a positive client experience through delivery excellence. This role is a high visibility and challenging opportunity and requires high amount of commitment, business acumen, leadership qualities and motivated attitude to perform well.
· Maintain and expand Cognizant’s network in the area.
· Leverage successful your own network to win new business
· Develop successful sales strategies and act proactively to sell Cognizant’s services and solution portfolio into the regional target sectors
· Own defined growth targets, measured in total contract value and growth ratio year on year
· Be part of a very successful commercial team, driving >20% annual growth
· Understand our target client group, understand the industry’s trends and priorities
· Be able to work in a team of pre-sales, sales, commercial and delivery solution support experts.
· Own and orchestrate pursuits and drive the team towards the winning solutions
· Be effective in commercial operations from planning, sales tools handling, and forecasting for your area of responsibility
· Several years of extensive experience project environment and application development in the Manufacturing & Logistics sector
· Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
· Detail oriented and collaborative approach with problem solving abilities to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
· Fluent language proficiency in English ; conversational level of any Swiss language is an advantage
· An existing business network into companies like. Our focus is on larger Consumer good companies like Nestlé. Secondary accounts in focus can be likes as Swatch, Philippe Morris, and European headquarters like Procter&Gamble.
· Retail/CPG market experience and network is key, Nestle connects are preferred
What you can expect
· An organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
· Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
· An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
· Drive your own career
· Market conform benefits
· Being member of a highly successful team
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S. Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.