Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee's individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Execute the B2B Go2Market and Base Management strategy and roadmap
- Coordinate Go2Market and Go2Base projectsand work streams to drive acquisition of new B2B customers with cross-functional teams; 360 degree stakeholder management especially with MarCom, Digital, Sales, Product Management and Operations, among others
- Support in strategic planning and implement marketing activities and multichannel campaigns to acquire new customers, increase the value of our customer base and increase company sales (e.g. promotions, special offers)
- Develop specific USPs and key messages per segment, and ensure these are communicated across all channels
- Coordinate the definition and execution of BTL acquisition and customer base (e.g. x-sell and up-sell) activities to generate new sales across segments and channels
- Coordinate end to end campaign initiatives, campaign execution and campaign performance tracking to strengthen the positioning of B2B in the market, which requires close cooperation across B2B business units
- Monitor and analyze industry, competitive and consumer trends to create strong value propositions, derive tactical actions (e.g. promotions, price adjustments) and develop appropriate recommendations to capture new customers and achievement of business goals
- Perform quantitative analysis on internal performance and market trends, and calculate their financial impact within the context of business cases
What we look for in an applicant:
- University degree (university or university of applied sciences)
- At least 3 years experience in product marketing, pricing, go-to-market in a larger company
- Experience in the telecommunications or IT industry is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with proactive mentality
- Experience in the development and execution of go-to-market strategies
- Lead planning cycles in an extremely fast-paced and competitive environment
- Very good knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing ROI targets, ability to develop sophisticated financial models (business cases) and review quarterly forecasts and budgets
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and bring in new concepts and ideas
- Attention to detail, especially in analyzing quantitative and qualitative information
- Fluency in German and English is a must
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.