Reporting to the Hellenic Bottling Company (HBC) Portfolio Development Manager, this role will drive sustainable growth of The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) and Monster portfolio through the shopper lense. Responsibilities include the design and execution of the annual Marketing activity calendar, in close partnership with TCCC and HBC channel marketing teams.
In this high-visibility role you will work with an extensive network of stakeholders across marketing, sales, strategy, finance, supply chain and other functions. Your clear focus would be driving profitable and sustainable growth and winning market share for your brands.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Map and identify portfolio opportunities and calculate the size of prize for your brands
- Identify cost efficiency opportunities in existing portfolio, coordinatesSKU rationalization process, plan and execute new launch
- Co-create the Business Plan from shopper/customer perspectives and craft the shopper vision based on market and local channel understanding
- Contribute to the design, execution and prioritisation of the annual Marketing activity calendar (including innovations)
- Manage the Direct Marketing Expenses (DME) for your brands, including risk assessment, contingency planning, and development of Marketing program business cases
- Coordinates with HBC Channel Marketing and Sales teams to explore channel / customer needs, tailor-make these into relevant marketing programs, with well-integrated Marketing activity calendar and DME
- Partners with local TCCC and Monster to adapt Portfolio plans and sell-in stories to the local market, and facilitate system-wide best-practice sharing
- Partners cross-functionally to design accurate demand and production plans
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Completed Master's degree (University/FH), preferable MSc Marketing
- 3-5 years Marketing experience in complex, multi-channel organisations
- Experience in managing international brands a plus
- You have a solid understanding of trade (shopper/channel/customer) marketing and strategy formulation
- You have strong knowledge of Swiss FMCG industry and beverage products
- You are fluent in managing cross-functional stakeholders and customer-centric
- You have a deep understanding of commercialisation process, and product/category P&L
- You have strong project management skills
- You are fluent in English and German
Apply today and send us your complete application documents including letter of motivation, job references, etc. in a single PDF file. We do not consider applications coming in via e-mail