Estée Lauder Companies was founded in 1946 and is considered as market leader in the fields skin care, make-up, perfumes, and hair care. In Switzerland, Estée Lauder Companies is represented by following brands: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone, Glam Glow, Frédéric Malle, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna.
Join us in our Product Marketing Team in our Zurich Headquarters (100%) for the brands Clinique and Aveda as of 1st August 2021.
- Manage product portfolio per channel, retailer, door
- Perform assortment and competitors’ assortment analysis
- Ability to understand competitive landscape and trends in markets and competition, customers, category developments, products, prices, and channels
- Identify opportunities for growth and profit enhancement by using 1st party sales data and Nielsen
- Define consumer and retailer prices according to regional and global policies
- Responsible for product launch forecasting and evaluating cannibalization vs. existing product portfolio in granular way
- Work closely with Supply Chain to monitor stocks and sell through data; proposes mitigation actions in case of availability or excess issues (in collaboration with Trade and Commercial teams)
- Contribute to Visual Merchandising decision-making (quantities, regional vs local production) and monitoring (budget, quality, delay), in particular regarding launches, in coordination with Corporate Visual Merchandising teams (PM also deliver planograms to all doors based on their assortment and VM type)
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience in numbers driven marketing, ideally within the consumer goods or luxury products industry
- Analytical and sales-driven mindset
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Experience working with Nielsen data
- Proficient use of Excel
- Fluency in German and English is a must, French skills a big plus
What We Offer
- The chance to be part of a dedicated, talented, and highly skilled team and bring it to the next level
- Lots of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally
- A modern workspace in the city of Zurich, competitive salary as well as very good fringe benefits
If this sounds like an exciting next career step for you, we are looking forward to receiving your application via our online tool. Please make sure to prepare a CV, a cover letter and hand in your references / diplomas (all documents in PDF format).