to join the financial team of one of our clients.
This is a great role offering a lot of autonomy to manage the accounting of a local entity being part of an international group.
- You will be in charge of the daily operations of the accounting department (A/P, A/R, G/L, Fixed Assets, Bank, and Inventory). You will monitor the entire General Ledger, including G/L entries, accounts reconciliations, etc. You will also be in charge of the preparation of the month-end, quarterly and annual closing reports and statutory reports (IFRS, Swiss Gaap).
- You will monitor and analyze accounting data; you will produce financial reports.
- You will manage audits (internal and external).
- Strong communicator, you will work closely with HR for payroll matter, with Legal for contracts/regulations and with Finance for company's reporting and planning, both locally and with HQ. Externally you will be in close contact with tax authorities, auditors, insurance providers, etc.
- You will supervise the A/P Accountant.
- You will participate in continuous improvement activities: accounting policies and principles, as well as projects related to digitalization.
- A successful 5-7 years' similar experience in an international environment
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Solid IT skills, in particular Excel and an ERP system
- Solid leadership and communication skills
- Fluent English and French (min. C1 in both languages)
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential criteria required; many thanks for your understanding.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion