At its locations around the world, Siegfried offers employees exciting career opportunities in international settings. We cultivate multidisciplinary cooperation and encourage our staff to actively shape and influence their careers. This approach, coupled with our dynamic working environment, make Siegfried an attractive employer.
The Business Process Manager in Siegfried's Business Process Management (BPM) team drives active process management during IT projects, defining global process standards and managing key user organizations. This role involves supporting stakeholders, identifying strategic IT project demands, and bridging the gap between business and IT as an IT-Business Partner. Collaboration across functions is key to understanding needs and translating them into project strategy, requirements, or change management.
Specific tasks and responsibilities
In process management
- As part of the BPM team, align with key stakeholders within the Siegfried organization to define processes in Siegfried, including mapping using BPMN/L with the relevant business associate.
- Implementation of active management/optimization of processes, including identifying opportunities for data-mining and other technical process improvement methodologies.
- As a manager of global key user organizations, support adoption and change management throughout Siegfried for a variety of global systems. Specifically, work to create a sustainable ERP key-user organization and maintain its maturity and continuity.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and drive change management initiatives throughout the organization
As an IT-Business Partner
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with all departments in Siegfried, including senior management, to support communication and network between IT and the other Siegfried departments.
- Responsibility for IT-Business partner activities with specific global functions/departments with a focus on: improving communication, strategic partnership, strategic IT-project planning, supporting maintenance of IT-architecture & portfolio overview, facilitation of collaboration across functions for more streamlined IT-system roll-outs.
- Project facilitation for selected IT projects, including guiding projects through IT-processes (such as project open, scope change, and project close).
- Project management for selected IT projects (deliver on-time and in-budget projects with realistic timelines based on resource availability and priority)
- Drive select cross-functional tasks and select organizational tasks in large IT-projects (such as ERP roll-outs)
Education and experience
- A bachelor's or master's degree in informatics, chemistry or biology, combined with 4+ years of experience in a technical role in the pharmaceutical or CDMO industries
- OR a doctoral degree in natural sciences (chemistry, biology, physics, etc.) combined with 2+ years of experience in IT or IT-related departments
- Preferred experience in process management and defining business requirements for IT systems
- Strongly preferred experience with key user organizations and/or SAP ERP
- Demonstrated ability to structure and plan large projects and project teams
- Must have the ability to manage stakeholders and expectations effectively
- Proven ability to communicate across various organizational levels and backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; proficiency in German, French, Spanish, or Mandarin would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic about exploring and learning across various topics and departments, and embraces new experiences openly
- Strong team-player with a proactive, self-starting approach
- Possesses acute attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset
- Familiarity with BPM industry standards
- Openness to occasional travel for work
Flexible working hours make it possible to combine family, leisure time and career
Parking is available at a reduced rate
Health insurance: Discounts of up to 10% on additional insurances with our partners for you and your partner/family
Our stock purchase plan is generous and individually tailored
Paid breakfast break to foster a healthy working culture.
Family allowance: all employees entitled to child and/or education allowances receive an additional monthly family allowance
Child allowance: Siegfried AG increases the child allowance by 10% compared to the cantonal statutory rate
Individual further training opportunities by arrangement
Pension fund: Our company pension fund is attractive and contributions can be arranged individually
Staff restaurant / cafeteria: meals at preferential conditions
Central location: Close to the train station with very good public transport connections
Working at Siegfried
Siegfried's work environment is dynamic and international. With a highly professional and motivated team, the company operates in a future-oriented business field. Siegfried possesses a unique culture that leverages cultural differences to create a competitive advantage. Siegfried places highest priority on providing a flexible, diverse and discrimination-free working environment in which employees can develop personally and professionally, advance innovation and deliver superior performance. We strive to provide a work environment where employees can take on challenging jobs and associated responsibilities that best serve their personal and technical development and can benefit from the success of our company. The company regulations in respect of compensation and career development opportunities apply to all Siegfried sites. Additional conditions of employment are governed by location-specific circumstances, legislation and customs.
Who we are
In the Midst of People's Lives - Across the Globe
The Siegfried Group is one of the world's leading Custom Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) developing and producing active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), intermediates and finished dosage forms. As our core competence, we successfully integrate chemical and pharmaceutical capabilities into a single business model.
The Siegfried name stands for highest quality, efficiency, flexibility and safety. Present in Europe, Asia and North America, we serve a broad global customer base from major international pharmaceutical companies down to small biologic-pharmaceutical organizations. For them we develop and produce product innovations on a large scale to finished products. We integrate our offer seamlessly into the customers' value chain. Our comprehensive services range from early-stage Research & Development services such as synthesis, scale-up, formulation development, stability studies and method development all the way through to manufacturing services, ranging from preclinical R&D material for clinical trial purposes to commercial production.
We are able to produce about 200 of the approximately 1500 registered drug substances used in medicine. Moreover, we produce 20 percent of global demand for caffeine. Consequently, nearly 1 billion individuals come into contact with Siegfried products.
What we do in Zofingen
Zofingen is the hub of the Siegfried Group. The production facility at our Zofingen headquarters supplies our customers around the globe with exemplary Swiss quality. The Siegfried company is a popular employer in the Zofingen region, where we meet our social responsibility by training apprentices.
- Development and commercial manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and corresponding intermediates
- Fully compliant with cGMP and SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) standards
- Manufacture of high potency active ingredients in development and production
- Micronization in development and production
- Contract manufacturing of new active ingredients