Global Director Product Management & Marketing
Start: Upon agreement
As our Global Director Product Management & Marketing you are leading the Grinding and Dispersing product management and marketing team worldwide (Uzwil / Alzenau direct, China indirect) in alignment with the strategic main thrusts (Destination 25) and within the defined budget framework.
- Responsible for the M2M project pipeline as well as for the whole marketing mix (4-7 P's) of todays and tomorrows product & solution portfolio (incl. technologies, equipment, automation, digital services, and services) along all business types (Project and Plant & Customer Service) in close collaboration with the market segments responsible
- Lead, drive, manage & further develop the marketing communication in social media, magazines, webpage, etc. in order to position Bühler and the products/solutions according to strategy as well as the internal communications in close collaboration with the BA/BU leaders (e.g. Success stories, Employee information sessions)
- Be an active integrator, facilitator, and networker to build bridges between all stakeholders (mainly Sales and Services, R&D, Technology, Customer Service, Controlling, BA/BU/market segment leaders, Corporate Technology, Product Management peers) and to actively use and build on the Bühler Innovation ecosystem
- Plan, drive & manage successful market introductions; incl. data & document management, (virtual) exhibitions, marketing communications, navigator sales tool information, Product Cube, etc.
- Manage the idea funnel, drive business plans, prioritize, and make proposals to the Grinding and Dispersing M2M steering committee for future R&D as well as investment projects, whilst also balancing the market pull and the technology push
- Technical and/or commercial degree from university or university of applied sciences
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an industrial goods industry and business experience in product management
- Leadership experience - leading by example with good coaching and employee development skills and experience in an international environment (different levels and cultures, matrix organisation)
- Ability to create followers and to drive change
- Strong listening & communication skills on all levels (external & internal) - be a strong communicator, presenter, facilitator and integrator on all levels (social competence)
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, understanding & acting as well as a "can-do and will-do attitude"
- Good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in the battery or ink industry
- Additional languages
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Employer-funded pension plan, Canteen, Parking area, Good connections with public transport, Employee benefits and discounts, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Questions? We're happy to help!