Fraud Risk Manager (Ref. 2344)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Fraud Risk Manager at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are a flexible and ambitious individual, who is aware of the risks that a Bank can face and is willing to contribute to the prevention of fraud in particular. You provide a valuable support to the resilience of the organization by ensuring a continuous and robust monitoring and reporting of fraud risk.
- Design and implement adequate tools for the fraud risk monitoring and reporting
- Execute continuous monitoring of fraud risk and report the results to various stakeholders
- Report to senior management levels and issue appropriate recommendations when needed
- University degree (university / FH) in Finance or Economics
- 3 years of practical experience in the field of Audit or Operational Risk
- Experience with data management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and French
Please note that only direct applications will be considered.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.