Digital Wave Finance is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Researcher with 5+ years of research experience in a scientific field such as theoretical physics or mathematics leveraging experience in analyzing large datasets, implementing computer code on supercomputers and mathematical modeling. We are a young firm in the heart of Switzerland. We build next-generation trading strategies and systems based on sound mathematical models.
- Design and prototype trading strategies to trade in electronic markets, leveraging the latest technologies to efficiently scale across many markets globally
- Research and prototype predictive mathematical models
- Work with large data sets, including unconventional data sources, to predict and test statistical market patterns
- Monitor the performance of the trading strategies and improve it further
- 5+ years of experience in academic research positions
- PhD degree with relevant experience in Mathematics, Physics or a related field
- Knowledge in machine learning
- Excellent mathematical abilities
- Excellent programming skills in Python (must be able to proof relevant work in python)
- Excellent programming skills in C (must be able to proof relevant work in C)
- Excellent knowledge of large-scale simulations and supercomputing (must be able to show relevant work)
- Peer reviewed published papers
- Participation in mathematics, physics or related olympiads is a strong plus (ranking < 10)
- Excellent ranking or marks in university (entrance-) exams is a plus
- We rigorously apply models known from mathematics and theoretical physics to trading in order to gain advantage over our competitors
- We rely on quick feedback loops
- You will be able to challenge your coding and trading skills and grow constantly while collaborating with like-minded experts in a dynamic environment that encourages continuous learning
- Attractive benefits and office locations in the center of Switzerland in Zug.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.