Our customer is an innovative biopharmaceutical Big Pharma company. For an on-site assignment in the brand new commercial manufacturing site, we are looking for an experienced QC Project LIMS Labware…
Our customer is an innovative biopharmaceutical Big Pharma company. For an on-site assignment in the brand new commercial manufacturing site, we are looking for an experienced QC Project LIMS Labware Specialist to support ongoing QA Project. The job is located in the French speaking part of Switzerland. Our customer offers an attractive international portfolio of high-end, innovative commercial products.
Scope of Job:
- Provide expertise in the execution of business processes using LIMS.
- Assist with errors and solve problems with minimum guidance
- perform simple data fixes and provide first-line operations support to end users
- Provide first line coordination with Local IT/Tech support and system admins
- Support site projects and goals where applicable to streamline testing
- Maintain and update master data objects
- Triage, assess, align and execute non-configuration related build.
- Advanced knowledge of LIMS basic coding and code reviews
- Knowledge about instrument integration in Labware LIMS
- Knowledge of Crystal Report and Oracle
- Solid understanding of end-to-end QC processes, laboratory data and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of cGMP Regulations and how they apply to QC laboratories
- Advanced knowledge of validation and/or maintenance of laboratory information systems
You could gain relevant experience in QCQA problem solving in the past. You can take on resposibility, get quickly into the action plan, are able to work independently, as well as you are able to lead and participate in a team. You show particular strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage sub projects in larger structures. You show strategic thinking and team facilitation skills.Join an exciting and busy pharma environment and make an impact !
Interested? We are looking forward to get in touch with you.